Local, state and federal government agencies have long recognized Yellowstone Electric for our quality of work, excellent project management and understanding of even the most complex electrical projects. Our experience with the installation and maintenance of FAA runway lighting ensures traveler safety, while our work with U.S. Post Offices throughout Montana keeps the mail moving smoothly.
Our work includes security access and surveillance systems, lightning protection, emergency backup systems, energy upgrades and traffic control devices, street lighting and power distribution and control.
Yellowstone Electric’s experience with government projectsinclude:
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- United States Bureau of Reclamation
- Western Area Power Authority (WAPA)
- National Park Service
- State of Montana
- Yellowstone County (Montana)
- Big Horn County (Montana)
- Dawson County (Montana)
- City of Billings (Montana