From kindergarten classrooms to college dormitories, Yellowstone Electric has been helping students learn in schools throughout Montana and Wyoming for nearly three generations. Because capital projects may be financially daunting for some districts, we can provide consultation services and grant writing assistance to make electrical improvements or upgrades more feasible.
Our high-voltage and low-voltage electrical work with educational institutions includes:
- Power generation, distribution and control systems
- Interior, exterior and parking lot lighting
- Energy analysis and retrofit
- Fire alarm and security systems
- Public address and sound systems
- Clock/program systems
- Voice and data systems
If you have questions about how we can meet your school’s electrical needs, contact us today.