Whether you are an architect, engineer, project manager, maintenance engineer or homeowner, you have one goal when it comes to choosing an electrical contractor: having your project done right. At Yellowstone Electric, we take our work seriously, meaning we:
- Hire only the most technically skilled electricians who work safely and efficiently
- Utilize only the highest quality tools, equipment and components
- Partner with our clients to value engineer their projects
- Recognize challenges and make recommendations for addressing them
- Focus on meeting our customers’ schedules and exceeding their expectations
Yellowstone Electric maintains all required licenses, certifications and insurance required by the cities and states in which we do business. We also adhere to NECA, OSHA and MSHA training and safety standards, ensuring an excellent safety record. That record, combined with our reputation for stability and reliability, has led our company to remain financially sound regardless of changes in the economic climate.
From the largest commercial and industrial projects to residential electrical repairs, Yellowstone Electric can handle your electrical contracting needs. And when you work with us, we give you our assurance that you will be treated the same way we treat our own team: with respect, honesty and integrity.